Blog focusing on Japanese suburbia and food. Email: dancrowther@gmail.com




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Today I renewed my license at the Fuchu Drivers License Center. Because I had two fines for illegal turns last year, I had to sit through a 2 hour lecture on drink driving and speeding. The whole process took 4 hours of my day off. I've heard people actually have to take a day off from work just to renew their license!

Because I rode to the center with my cap on, the new license photo sucks as I have flat hair and bloodshot eyes.

In other news, I'm going to Kanagawa Oiso Prince Hotel for Japanese Marine day weekend and then to Hong Kong in September.

I'll probably be stuck in Tokyo for summer vacation, so will hit Tokyo Summerland, Beer gardens and Akihabara frequently.

Find me on Facebook and we can beer up together!


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3