Blog focusing on Japanese suburbia and food. Email: dancrowther@gmail.com




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I should really post some photos of our recent trip to Shikoku. Before I do that though, let me give you a brief rundown about the island.

Shikoku (四国, Shikoku meaning"four countries" or *death country* LOL) is the smallest and least populous (4,141,955 as of 2005) of the four main islands of Japan). This is a good thing for me, as I also come from one of the least popular land masses, Australia. Getting away from the over-populated metropolis of Tokyo is nice once in a while. Coincidentally, Shikoku is shaped like Australia.
Click http://www.supertravelnet.com/map/1/187_9004_5.jpg here for a map of Shikoku.
Click http://www.bugbog.com/images/maps/australia_map.jpg here for Australia.

Brisbane and Naruto share similar places when overlayed.


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3