Blog focusing on Japanese suburbia and food. Email: dancrowther@gmail.com




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





So I went to UFJ bank this morning to get money out of my account with passbook and 3 forms of I.D. and they tell me I have to go to Umeda branch which is in Osaka!

Hang on...you just let me withdraw money 2 days ago with my signature and secret number, what's changed. "It's a rule and we made a mistake then" WTF !! So even though it's possible to give me the money and I've provided multiple forms of ID they still want me to fly/train 500km to Osaka, because they made a mistake.

Great - I have no money for 2 weeks...thanks UFJ...you SUCK!


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3