Blog focusing on Japanese suburbia and food. Email: dancrowther@gmail.com




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...







Today I went to Nihonbashi to replace my bankcards...god only knows where I left them. They cost me 1000 yen each to get replaced and about 45 mins talking to the teller.

My signature was also wrong, but I caught a glimpse of the monitor and copied the correct signature. They also changed my address, which apparently was in Shinjuku somewhere. Very strange, considering the mail still comes to my Kokubunji address.

Also tried to register a hanko...(stamp) but they said it would take another 2 weeks after my card is replaced.

Pic 1. Bank
Pic. 2 Nihombashi Subway station
Pic.3 Me in the security mirror


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3