Blog focusing on Japanese suburbia and food. Email: dancrowther@gmail.com




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I was just reading over DJ mag's Top 100 poll and was surprised at how many of them I've seen! from 1996 to 2006 is about 10 years of clubbing for me...OMG!
Here's a list of some of the DJ's I've seen...
Tiesto :)
Carl Cox :)
Dj Keoki
Andy Whitby
Thrillseekers :)
Blank and Jones :)
Dumonde
Cosmic Gate
Junkie XL
Lisa Lashes
Slacker
Armin van Helden
Krafty Kuts
Above and Beyond :)
Yoji Biomehanika
Ken Ishii
Josh Wink
2 Many DJs
DJ Sammy
Scot Project
Anne Savage
BK
M.I.K.E (Push)
Fatboy Slim
Fergie
Timo Maas
Pete Tong
James Holden
Nick Sentience
Christopher Lawrence
DJ Craze
Roger Sanchez
Paul van Dyk :)

They're just the one's from the top 250.

Ultrasonic
Chemical Brothers
Sharkey-Hixxy-Scott Brown
Crystal Method
Aphex Twin
Tim Deluxe
LTJ Bukem
Ian Pooley
not to mention all the Australian DJ's ...


...many 'interesting' nights.


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3