Blog focusing on Japanese suburbia and food. Email: dancrowther@gmail.com




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





Today I went to Tama Zoological Park on my day off. Needed some exercise and I got it. The park is huge and there are heaps of animals to see, including a section just for Australian mammals! The following photos are random shots I took in no particular order.

The park is only 600 yen and pretty close to Tachikawa. Hardly anyone was there today except for a few elementary school groups.

The lion park within the zoo is a highlight and credit to the keepers. The elephants and cheetahs looked bored shitless though.


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3